WELCOME TO MY PLACE

10 Nisan 2012 Salı

MY WEBQUEST PROJECT




THE FOX and THE SHEEP
      
Once upon a time, a fox was walking in the forest. Suddenly, he fell into a well. But it wasn’t very deep. Despite his efforts, he couldn’t get out again. He waited in the well a long time. Then, a thirsty sheep came by. When the fox saw him, he came up with an idea.
‘Hi sheep, you look thirsty. The water in this well is the finest in this country. Jump in an drink it.’
The thirsty sheep immediately jump in. While he was drinking water, the crafty fox jumped on the sheep’s back and said to him: 
‘You are a foolish sheep. You would have been more cautious.’
A few minutes later, the fox fell into a hunter’s trap. Nobody helped him and he felt sorry to deceive the sheep. 


     Moral of my fable: Those who seek to harm others often come to harm themselves.
Document 1 
Document 2 
  You can also watch the movie of this fable. Just click here!




3 yorum:

  1. In this project,I wrote a fable called ' The fox and the sheep'. My teacher gave me instruction about this project and I tried to follow them. I examined the fable examples and made my fable easily. This process made me creative. I enjoyed it. I hope you will enjoy it too.

    Note: I'm sorry, I couldn't finish this project on time. I hope you will forgive me my teacher :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Ödül, dearest, I do understand that sometimes you cannot finish your assignments on time, no problem.
    I like your fable. Thank you for using prezi too.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. My lovely teacher, thanks a lot for your comments. They are very important for me.

    YanıtlaSil